Friday, April 29, 2011

BLOG SALE ORLY NAIL POLISH NEW

EDIT:  05/02/11 - CHECKS ACCEPTED SINCE I CAN NOT GET PAYPAL WORKING.  CHECKS MUST CLEAR FIRST.  THANK YOU

Welcome to my first makeup blog sale :).  I'm pretty excited about this!!

PLEASE NOTE:  In addition to really needing the income from this blog sale, 5% of all sales will be donated directly to my friend Richard Hawthorne's fund raising campaign for a living donor liver transplant he desperately needs.  Please visit Facebook group page here:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_121475921254540

First, a little about me.

I'm just an ordinary girl with an un-ordinary obsession with all things girly.  Makeup, fashion and anything beauty related grab my attention.

A little over two years ago my obsession for makeup blossomed and I started paying attention to beauty blogs and makeup gurus on Youtube.  If a product was recommended, I'd buy it and not just one of "it", I would make sure I had back ups too.

Since my initial purchase of my first MAC product I have accumulated quite a collection and have myself become and independent makeup artist and beauty consultant.  I am by no means an "expert" or a "guru" but makeup application has come natural to me and I seem to have a talent for it.

I also became a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant but have discovered I have absolutely no time to dedicate to that business in addition to my regular job, my side work as a makeup artist and raising 3 children so I have a HUGE inventory of Mary Kay products I am selling at nearly my cost just so I can recoup some of my investment.

All products featured for sale will have the most complete description possible.

I have had to take pictures from the internet rather than pictures of the actual product I have because I can not find the cables to my camera (I recently moved and have yet to find everything) nor do I have the ability to upload from the memory card.  If you absolutely need to "see" the product, I can upload a very lousy picture from my cell phone however the descriptions will be as detailed as possible.

I am not affiliated with any brands mentioned with the exception of the Mary Kay products.  As stated above, I was a Beauty Consultant at one time.  All products for sale, including the Mary Kay products were purchased by me with my own hard earned dollars.

Terms & Conditions of blog sale:
  • All purchases are final.  No refunds or exchanges no exceptions.  I will not be responsible for buyer's remorse.
  • Blog sale is NOT international.  Shipping within the United States only
  • Shipping is $2.50 for the first item and $1.00 for each additional item.  Shipping will be via U.S.P.S.
  • Shipping will take place the following business day after I receive payment
  • Forms of payment accepted
    • Paypal - a 3% fee will be assessed to each purchase for paypal payment unless you are making a payment through Paypal with your paypal balance or direct from your checking account.
    • Cash
    • Money Order
    • Checks will be accepted on a "case by case" basis.  If I do not know you or you do not have personal references from someone I know than chances are I will NOT accept a check from you.
    • If in the event I accept a check as a form of payment.  The product will not be shipped or delivered until the check has cleared.
  • Payment must be received within 24 hours of agreeing to purchase an item (unless we make other arrangements to mail the payment)
  • Terms and conditions of blog sale are subject to change without notice.

AND FINALLY:

In the comments section, please comment which item or items you are interested in as well as the quantity (if more then one is available)  I will message you with further instruction and the item will be marked as "Pending".  Once payment is received, the item will be marked as "sold"

The first person to comment regarding a product will have first hold on that item.

I will check this blog as often as possible throughout the day.

***********************************************************************************


ORLY "SECRET ADMIRER" New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.

Description:  Peachy, skin toned nude.  Very Sheer.  Nice for French Manicures.  Opaque with 2 to 3 coats.

BLOG SALE:  $2.00

Orly "Secret Admirer" .6 fl. oz.





ORLY "GLAM ROCK" New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.

Description: Matte Bronze.  Dries QUICK.  POLISH IS MATTE.  (This is a similar formula to the OPI Suede collection)

BLOG SALE:  $3.00

Orly "Glam Rock" .6 fl. oz.




ORLY "MY BEAU" New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.

Description:  Very sheer egg shell white.  Opaque with 3 to 4 coats.

BLOG SALE:  $2.00

Orly "My Beau" .6 fl. oz.




ORLY "BURIED TREASURE"  New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.

Description:  Silver, grey taupe with lots of shimmer.  Very opaque.  1 to 2 coats is all that's necessary.

BLOG SALE:  $3.00

Orly "Buried Treasure" .6 fl. oz.




ORLY "MINT MOJITO" New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.

Description:  GORGEOUS mint green color!!  Definitely 2 to 3 coats for opaque color.  Let me just say something about this color.  Mint greens are MY FAVORITE color polish but I have SO many many many mint green polishes I needed to give up at the very least one.  So I was SUPER DUPER excited to find out... I had 2 of these so it really wasn't necessary for me to give one up (see I find a way around everything).  As I rediscovered this polish I had to immediately stop blogging and I've now got my nails painted with this polish.  I love love love it.

BLOG SALE:  $4.00

Orly "Mint Mojito" .6 fl. oz.




ORLY "WHITE TIPS" New. Never used.  Not opened.  Pretty straight forward :)

Description:  White.  Opaque in 1 to 2 coats.  PERFECT for basic white tip French Manis.

Blog Sale:  $4.00

Orly "French Tip" .6 fl. oz.




Orly "PINK WHISPER"  New. Never used.  Opened for description purposes.

Description:  Coral VERY SHEER shimmer.  Very Very light pink undertones.

BLOG SALE:  $3.00

Orly "Pink Whisper" .6 fl. oz.




ORLY "CHERRY BOMB" New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.

Description:  An orangey red with gold shimmer.

BLOG SALE:  $3.00

Orly "Cherry Bomb" .6 fl. oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment