Friday, April 29, 2011

~BLOG SALE~ OPI NAIL POLISH NEW

EDIT:  05/02/11 - CHECKS BEING ACCEPTED SINCE I CAN'T SEEM TO GET PAYPAL TO WORK.  CHECKS MUST CLEAR FIRST.  THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

Welcome to my first makeup blog sale :).  I'm pretty excited about this!!

PLEASE NOTE:  In addition to really needing the income from this blog sale, 5% of all sales will be donated directly to my friend Richard Hawthorne's fund raising campaign for a living donor liver transplant he desperately needs.  Please visit his Facebook group page here:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_121475921254540

First, a little about me.

I'm just an ordinary girl with an un-ordinary obsession with all things girly.  Makeup, fashion and anything beauty related grab my attention.

A little over two years ago my obsession for makeup blossomed and I started paying attention to beauty blogs and makeup gurus on Youtube.  If a product was recommended, I'd buy it and not just one of "it", I would make sure I had back ups too.

Since my initial purchase of my first MAC product I have accumulated quite a collection and have myself become and independent makeup artist and beauty consultant.  I am by no means an "expert" or a "guru" but makeup application has come natural to me and I seem to have a talent for it.

I also became a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant but have discovered I have absolutely no time to dedicate to that business in addition to my regular job, my side work as a makeup artist and raising 3 children so I have a HUGE inventory of Mary Kay products I am selling at nearly my cost just so I can recoup some of my investment.

All products featured for sale will have the most complete description possible.

I have had to take pictures from the internet rather than pictures of the actual product I have because I can not find the cables to my camera (I recently moved and have yet to find everything) nor do I have the ability to upload from the memory card.  If you absolutely need to "see" the product, I can upload a very lousy picture from my cell phone however the descriptions will be as detailed as possible.

I am not affiliated with any brands mentioned with the exception of the Mary Kay products.  As stated above, I was a Beauty Consultant at one time.  All products for sale, including the Mary Kay products were purchased by me with my own hard earned dollars.

Terms & Conditions of blog sale:
  • All purchases are final.  No refunds or exchanges no exceptions.  I will not be responsible for buyer's remorse.
  • Blog sale is NOT international.  Shipping within the United States only
  • Shipping is $2.50 for the first item and $1.00 for each additional item.  Shipping will be via U.S.P.S.
  • Shipping will take place the following business day after I receive payment
  • Forms of payment accepted
    • Paypal - a 3% fee will be assessed to each purchase for paypal payment unless you are making a payment through Paypal with your paypal balance or direct from your checking account.
    • Cash
    • Money Order
    • Checks will be accepted on a "case by case" basis.  If I do not know you or you do not have personal references from someone I know than chances are I will NOT accept a check from you.
    • If in the event I accept a check as a form of payment.  The product will not be shipped or delivered until the check has cleared.
  • Payment must be received within 24 hours of agreeing to purchase an item (unless we make other arrangements to mail the payment)
  • Terms and conditions of blog sale are subject to change without notice.

AND FINALLY:

In the comments section, please comment which item or items you are interested in as well as the quantity (if more then one is available)  I will message you with further instruction and the item will be marked as "Pending".  Once payment is received, the item will be marked as "sold"

The first person to comment regarding wanting to purchase an item will have first hold on that item.

I will check this blog as often as possible throughout the day.
***********************************************************************************
OPI "HAWAIIAN ORCHID" New in plastic.  Never opened.

Description:  Sheer light pink with bluish shimmery undertones.

BLOG SALE:  $4.00
OPI "Hawaiian Orchid" .5 fl. oz.





OPI "GALAPA-GHOST" New.  Not used.  Opened for color description only.

Description:  Sheer milky white.  Opaque with 2 to 3 coats.


BLOG SALE:  $3.00

OPI "GALAPA-GHOST" .5 fl. oz.




OPI "CONGA-LINE CORAL"  New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.
Description:  Shimmery unique coral.  (Described as a "bronzy pink salmon")  Opaque with 2 coats.

BLOG SALE:  $4.00

OPI "Conga-line Coral" .5 fl. oz.



OPI "PEACH-A-BOO!"  New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.

Description:  Very sheer peach with peach glitter shimmer.  Great for summer.


BLOG SALE:  $4.00
OPI "Peach-A-Boo!" .5 fl.oz.



OPI "GOIN' APE-RICOT!"  New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only. (SALE PENDING)

Description:  Shimmery glitter orange.  Glitter is VERY fine.  GORGEOUS over a nude color.  (I'm almost thinking of not putting this up for sale now..but I must practice control)

BLOG SALE:  $4.00


OPI "Goin' Ape-ricot" .5 fl. oz.




OPI "TIJUANA DANCE?"  New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.

Description:  Sheer iridescent pink lilac.  (Would look amazing with a french manicure)

BLOG SALE:  $4.00

OPI "TIJUANA DANCE?" .5 fl. oz.




OPI "POMPEII PURPLE" New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only. SALE PENDING

Description:  Bright hot pink magenta with purple undertones.  (Not purple at all like the name implies)

BLOG SALE:  $4.00

OPI "POMPEII PURPLE" .5 fl. oz.




OPI "PURPLE WITH A PURPOSE"  New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.

Description:  (While I'm LOVING this color on fingernails.  I loaded a picture of the color on toes because I think it's GORGEOUS as a pedi color)  Rich vibrant purple.  Opaque in 2 coats.

BLOG SALE:  $4.00

OPI "Purple With A Purpose" .5 fl. oz.




OPI "BLUE MY MIND" New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.

Description:  Deep royal blue.  Opaque.

BLOG SALE:  $4.00

OPI "Blue My Mind" .5 fl. oz.



OPI "CHOPSTICKING TO MY STORY"  New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.

Description:  Opaque dark burnt orange.  1 to 2 coats perfect.

BLOG SALE:  $4.00

OPI "Chop Sticking To My Story" .5 fl. oz.






OPI "GO ON GREEN"  New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.
Description:  Very sheer.  Frosty light blue/green.  3 coats or more for opaque.

BLOG SALE:  $3.00


OPI "Go On Green" .5. fl. oz.

6 comments:

  1. I'm interested in the going apricot and pompeii purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Griff, thank you!! I will put going apricot & pompeii purple aside for you. I will message you with further instruction :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...I guess there's not a private message option? Do you know if there is? I'm embarrassed, I should know this already. If there is not a private message option, please leave me your e-mail address and I will e-mail you further instruction. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :) I'm interested in galapa-ghost. Do you take paypal?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please notify me if your "GOIN' APE-RICOT!" pending sale does not complete.

    I'm interested in OPI "HAWAIIAN ORCHID" "GOIN' APE-RICOT!" and "My Auntie Drinks Chianti"

    Please notify me at:

    1aequeen@comcast.net or
    text 813-215-0949

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! are these still for sale?

    ReplyDelete