Friday, April 29, 2011

BLOG SALE: NAIL POLISH. MAC, CHANEL, CHINA GLAZE & MORE

EDIT 05/02/11 - CHECKS NOW ACCEPTED SINCE I CAN'T GET PAYPAL WORKING.  CHECKS MUST CLEAR FIRST.  THANK YOU

Welcome to my first makeup blog sale :).  I'm pretty excited about this!!

PLEASE NOTE:  In addition to really needing the income from this blog sale, 5% of all sales will be donated directly to my friend Richard Hawthorne's fund raising campaign for a living donor liver transplant he desperately needs.  Please visit his Facebook group page here:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_121475921254540
 

First, a little about me.

I'm just an ordinary girl with an un-ordinary obsession with all things girly.  Makeup, fashion and anything beauty related grab my attention.

A little over two years ago my obsession for makeup blossomed and I started paying attention to beauty blogs and makeup gurus on Youtube.  If a product was recommended, I'd buy it and not just one of "it", I would make sure I had back ups too.

Since my initial purchase of my first MAC product I have accumulated quite a collection and have myself become and independent makeup artist and beauty consultant.  I am by no means an "expert" or a "guru" but makeup application has come natural to me and I seem to have a talent for it.

I also became a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant but have discovered I have absolutely no time to dedicate to that business in addition to my regular job, my side work as a makeup artist and raising 3 children so I have a HUGE inventory of Mary Kay products I am selling at nearly my cost just so I can recoup some of my investment.

All products featured for sale will have the most complete description possible.

I have had to take pictures from the internet rather than pictures of the actual product I have because I can not find the cables to my camera (I recently moved and have yet to find everything) nor do I have the ability to upload from the memory card.  If you absolutely need to "see" the product, I can upload a very lousy picture from my cell phone however the descriptions will be as detailed as possible.

I am not affiliated with any brands mentioned with the exception of the Mary Kay products.  As stated above, I was a Beauty Consultant at one time.  All products for sale, including the Mary Kay products were purchased by me with my own hard earned dollars.

Terms & Conditions of blog sale:
  • All purchases are final.  No refunds or exchanges no exceptions.  I will not be responsible for buyer's remorse.
  • Blog sale is NOT international.  Shipping within the United States only
  • Shipping is $2.50 for the first item and $1.00 for each additional item.  Shipping will be via U.S.P.S.
  • Shipping will take place the following business day after I receive payment
  • Forms of payment accepted
    • Paypal - a 3% fee will be assessed to each purchase for paypal payment unless you are making a payment through Paypal with your paypal balance or direct from your checking account.
    • Cash
    • Money Order
    • Checks will be accepted on a "case by case" basis.  If I do not know you or you do not have personal references from someone I know than chances are I will NOT accept a check from you.
    • If in the event I accept a check as a form of payment.  The product will not be shipped or delivered until the check has cleared.
  • Payment must be received within 24 hours of agreeing to purchase an item (unless we make other arrangements to mail the payment)
  • Terms and conditions of blog sale are subject to change without notice.

AND FINALLY:

In the comments section, please comment which item or items you are interested in as well as the quantity (if more then one is available)  I will message you with further instruction and the item will be marked as "Pending".  Once payment is received, the item will be marked as "sold"

The first person to comment regarding wanting to purchase a product will have first hold on that item.

I will check this blog as often as time permits throughout the day.

***********************************************************************************

CHANEL "JADE ROSE" DISCONTINUED!!  WAS LIMITED EDITION.  NO LONGER AVAILABLE IN STORES.  ONE OF THE MOST COVETED OF THE CHANEL POLISH COLLECTIONS.  This is BRAND NEW.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.  I do not have the original packaging.

Description:  Jade Rose came out with the Chanel 2009 Winter Collection and quickly disappeared from stores everywhere.  Color is a nude pink with a hint of fine gold shimmer.  Opaque in 2 to 3 coats.

BLOG SALE:  $35.00

Chanel "Jade Rose" .4 fl. oz.




CHINA GLAZE "TREE HUGGER"  New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.


Description: This is a gorgeous olive green color with very fine light blue glitter.  Once again I find myself wanting to keep it rather than sell it.

BLOG SALE:  $4.00

China Glaze "Tree Hugger"  .5 fl. oz.


CHINA GLAZE "BLUE SPARROW" (NEON)  New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.

Description:  Semi-bright medium blue infused with fine glitter.  Color really "pops" in 2 coats.  Gorgeous with a top-coat.

BLOG SALE:  $4.00

China Glaze "Blue Sparrow" (Neon) .5 fl. oz.



CHINA GLAZE "SOLAR POWER"  New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.

Description:  Bright yellow (without being neon)  Sheer with a hint of sparkle.  Needs several coats to be opaque.

BLOG SALE:  $3.00

China Glaze "Solar Power" .5 fl. oz.




CHINA GLAZE "AFTERGLOW"  New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.

Description:  Sheer pink with a blue iridescence.  Gorgeous as a French Manicure base.

BLOG SALE:  $4.00

China Glaze "Afterglow" .5 fl. oz.




REVLON:  "PERPLEX"  New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.

Description:  This is a nearly exact duplicate of Chanel's "Paradoxal"  Color is ..how do I describe it.  A deep muted purple with slight pinkish shimmer.  Honestly.  I LOVE this.  I have 3 and am putting one up for sale (really...who needs 3???)

BLOG SALE:  $3.00

Revlon "Perplex".5 fl. oz.



REVLON "FUCHSIA FEVER"  New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.

Description:  Very bright fun pink.  Great for summer (if you're in to nail color rules...I'm not).  Applies opaque in 1 to 2 coats.  (Next to OPI, I feel Revlon has the best formulas)

Blog Sale:  $3.00

Revlon "Fuchsia Fever" .5 fl. oz.




REVLON "PLUM SEDUCTION"  New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.

Description:  Opaque magenta/fuchsia.  Gorgeous!  Opaque in 1 to 2 coats.  Dries very quickly.

BLOG SALE:  $3.00

Revlon "Plum Seduction" .5 fl. oz.




LOREAL "MANGO-GET-EM"  New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.

Description:  Bright coral.  Pretty color.

BLOG SALE:  $2.00

Loreal "Mango-Get-Em" .4 fl. oz.


LOVE & BEAUTY "RED" New.  Never used.  Opened for color description only.

Description:  Red with blue undertones.  A very true red.  Opaque in 1 to 2 coats.

BLOG SALE:  $1.00

Love & Beauty "Red" .47 fl. oz.


MAC "COCONUT ICE"  FROM THE "MAC IN LILYLAND" COLLECTION.  LIMITED EDITION.  DISCONTINUED.  NO LONGER AVAILABLE IN STORES.

New.  Never Used.  In Box.

Description:  Pastel peach.  Cream.  One of my favorites for Spring (Yes, of course I bought 2)

E-Bay Price:  $25.00
BLOG SALE:  $15.00

MAC "COCONUT ICE"


MAC "BLISSED OUT" FROM THE "WARM & COZY" COLLECTION.  LIMITED EDITION.  DISCONTINUED.  NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES

New in box.

Description:  Peach nude color.  Cream.  2 to 3 coats for opacity.

BLOG SALE:  $13.00

MAC "Blissed Out"
MAC "RICH, DARK, DELICIOUS" FROM THE "NAIL TREND F/W" COLLECTION.  LIMITED EDITION.  DISCONTINUED.  NO LONGER AVAILABLE IN STORES

New in box.

Description:  Rich dark brown with a slight silver/gray undertone.  Cream.  2 coats for opacity.

BLOG SALE:  $10.00

MAC "Rich, Dark Delicious"


SALLY HANSEN "IN THE SPOTLIGHT"  New.  Never used.

Description:  A clear polish with confetti sparkles.  Adds a "pop" as a top coat to ANY polish and looks trendy on it's own.

BLOG SALE:  $1.00

Sally Hansen "In The Spotlight" (alone) .4 fl. oz.

Sally Hansen "In the Spotlight" (over polish) .4 fl. oz

1 comment: